Smart Design. Different from a normal wetsuit. Stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, and canoeing people, love this. With other garments, people that use their arms to paddle get a rash.
When we started we took inspiration from existing wetsuits. They used the same material on the outside as on the inside. Our first revision was to change the material on the inside. The fit became better and the soft, brushed lycra interior gave no rash. We used a Tri-laminate material. The exterior is super soft lycra, polyurethane center, and a soft fleece inner layer. This allows you to sweat, but it also protects you from wind chill. It’s a lot more forgiving on the shoulder area, longer in the torso, and keeps you warm.
Everything that you do, or everything that you wear must include room for a phone. It’s become second nature, like wearing a watch. Phones have become not just phones. They are clocks, and calendars too. Watersports need to accommodate phones. Otherwise, the user is uncomfortable. We put up with it, because we want to be able to communicate. We included a port because we want people to be able to use their hands. That’s where they can put their headphones. They don’t have to hold their phone.
- Water Repellant Outer Treatment
- Windproof Breathable PU Membrane
- Soft-touch moisture wicking Fleece
- 4-Way Stretch Panels
- Soft Touch brushed internal lining
- High-Stretch Neoprene Neck
- UV 50+ sun protection
- YKK AquaGuard® water repellent zipper
- Integrated Utility Pocket with Headphone port
- Quick Adjust Waist System
- Board short connection loop
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Angled Comfort Neck Seal
- Re-usable Dry Bag Packaging